- All Ages Welcome.
- Ages 5 and under are free.
- Everyone is subject to search upon entry.
- Re-Entry available only to VIP pass holders.
- No Refunds or Exchanges. All Sales are final.
- Rain or Shine.
- Lineup and set times subject to change.
- Festival ends by at 10:00 pm on both days.
- RFID wristbands will be shipped at the beginning of September. You will receive an email notification that your wristband has shipped. Shipments will arrive within 7-10 days thereafter.
- Music Tastes Good will be operating on a cashless payment system using RFID wristbands. To pay for food, drinks and merchandise at our event, the only form of payment accepted at all vendor locations will be using your festival RFID wristband – you just double-tap to pay! It’s fast, simple, and super convenient. Wristbands may be “Topped-Up” with a credit or debit card before the festival, and with card or cash at the festival site.
- Music Tastes Good is not responsible for email notifications that are not received.
- All passes, including box office purchases, are subject to taxes and or services charges at checkout.
Code of Conduct
Code of Conduct
Music Tastes Good is committed to creating a safe and memorable experience. In order to provide an environment where families can enjoy the festival, we have instituted a MUSIC TASTES GOOD CODE OF CONDUCT inside the venue.
The following actions will result in warning and/or ejection:
- Irresponsible use of alcohol.
- Public nudity or obscene clothing.
- Accessing seated/restricted areas without proper passes.
- Taunting, abusive or disruptive language and obscene or offensive gestures, imagery or symbolism.
- Urinating in public (anywhere other than a proper restroom).
- Damage, destruction, vandalism or theft of any property.
- Possession/use/sale of illegal drugs and weapons.
- Engaging in sexual behavior in public.
- Fighting or engaging in any action that may harm, endanger, threaten or bring discomfort to anyone.
- If an individual participating in this behavior is uncooperative or a persistent offender, he/she will be removed from the venue site and festival wristband revoked. In certain situations, the offender may be arrested.
The following items are allowed:
- Backpacks (medium)
- Cigarettes (unopened)
- Digital Cameras (Non-Pro)
- Disposable Cameras
- Ear Plugs
- Fanny Packs
- Film Cameras (Non-Pro)
- GoPros (no poles/extenders)
- Glow Sticks
- Single compartment purses
- Small Bags (20″x 20″ or less)
- Small Beach Towels
- Sun Block (non aerosol)
The following items are not allowed:
- No Audio Recording Devices
- No Balloons, Balls, Inflatable Balls, Frisbees
- No Bicycles
- No Bota Bags
- No Caution Tape / Rope / Lassos
- No Chains / Chain Wallets
- No Coolers
- No Drugs and /or Drug Paraphernalia
- No Drones, Remote Control Aircrafts, Toys or Cars
- No Fireworks / Explosives / Flammable Liquids
- No Flags
- No Golf Carts, Dune Buggies, Electronic / Motorized Scooters
- No Hover Boards, Segways, Self Balance Wheels, Horses
- No Large Misters
- No Laser Pointers
- No Musical Instruments
- No Outside Food or Beverage
- No Pets
- No Professional Cameras / Video Cameras (i.e., no cameras with a detachable lens)
- No Selfie Sticks
- No Spray Paint / Giant Markers
- No Squirt Guns
- No Tents
- No Umbrellas (beach, rain, etc.)
- No Weapons of any Kind (Includes Guns, Ammo, Pocket Knives, Pepper Spray, etc.)
- No Wagons or Wheeled Carts
- No Abusive, Foul or Disruptive Language and / or Obscene Gestures
- No Fighting, Taunting, Threatening Remarks or Gestures
- No Over Intoxication or Signs of Impairment Related to Excessive Alcohol Consumption
- No Sitting, Standing or Loitering in Designated Fire Lanes/Pedestrian Pathways
- No Unauthorized/unlicensed vendors allowed
- No Unauthorized Solicitations, Flyers, Sampling, Give-Aways, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Which Band/Artists will be playing each day?
Q: Is MTG all ages?
Q: What time does the Festival start?
Q: What time does the Festival end?
Q: Are there ins and outs?
Q: Where is the Box Office located?
Q: Where is the festival located?
Q: I am a photographer. How do I get a photo pass?
Q: Will there be shade?
Q: Can I bring a chair?
Q: Will there be First Aid on site?
Q: Can I bring my medical prescriptions (asthma, insulin, etc.)?
Q: Do you need volunteers for the festival?
Q: What kind of passes are available?
Americans With Disabilities Information
Music Tastes Good is a fully accessible event, and we are dedicated to continually improving our efforts to ensure you have access to all the festival amenities. We welcome and encourage all feedback and suggestions from our patrons. The following explains the services provided this year. For any accessibility-related questions and/or needs please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to help you have an awesome experience.
Wheelchair Accessibility: The venue is fully navigable for people with mobility disabilities. There are accessible pathways connected throughout the venue including parking, entrances, stages, vendors and all other activity areas.
Parking: A separate ADA lot will be available for patrons with valid handicap placards, plates and/or permits, as well as the applicable proof that it belongs to them. Please follow signage or ask staff upon entering the festival how to access this lot.
*Please note that it is against the law to park in an accessible parking space without the required ADA credentials or to fraudulently use someone else’s in order to gain access to ADA parking spots.*
Access Center: All accessibility-related inquires can be answered at our Info Tent, which will be located inside the venue. Additionally this is the location to recharge wheelchair batteries and/or the other assistive technology requiring electrical recharging, as well as storing equipment.
Accessible Viewing Areas: There will be accessible viewing areas made available to ADA patrons who may need to see above the crowd on a number of MTG’s stages. For entrance to the platforms please visit the Info Tent to gain access to these areas.
Getting Around: There are accessible pathways and routes throughout the venue. We encourage all patrons to utilize personal forms of transportation, including wheelchairs and scooters. If you need to recharge your motorized wheelchair, you may do so at the Info Tent. Patrons should bring all cords and accessories needed to charge their devices. Chargers must use a 110-volt, 20 amp circuit. We will not be providing wheelchair or scooter rentals
Service Animals: Persons with disabilities and their service dogs or miniature horses that are individually trained to do work or perform tasks for those persons with disabilities are welcome at MTG, as are those training service animals. Pets are not allowed and will be turned away. Due to large-scale animal service fraud, and for the protection of all festival patrons, service animals must be screened and registered at the Box Office immediately upon entry to the site. Any service animal whose task is to provide protection, emotional support, well-being, comfort, or companionship, is not considered a service animal and will not be allowed into the venue.
All service animals must remain by the handler’s side at all times and must be harnessed, leashed, or tethered, unless these devices interfere with the service animal’s work or the individual’s disability prevents using these devices. In that case, the individual must maintain control of the animal through voice, signal, or other effective controls.
Service animals must be housebroken and should use the service animal relief area.
Anyone bringing an animal will be responsible for and liable for any damage or injury caused by the animal.
Not all applicants will be able to participate in Music Tastes Good 2017. Chosen participants will be notified by September 1st, 2017.
- All volunteers are required to complete a minimum of 10 Hours work. If you work pre or post festival you will work more than 20 hours.
- You must be over 18 years of age to volunteer at the festival.
- You must be available for shifts for the duration of the festival period (Saturday, September 30th — Sunday, October 1st) or the setup and pack down period (TBA). Note: Some teams operate outside of these dates. Please look at the volunteer position description for full details.
Hi there! Thanks for wanting to be part of Music Tastes Good 2017! Due to the number of requests and limited space, we’ve decided to create a form so that all possible vendors can be considered. We will be deciding on vendors and notifying those businesses by September 1st, 2017. If you do not hear back by this date, please contact us again in 2018 for the next Music Tastes Good Festival!