Online & Digital tickets sales are closed, but you can still purchase tickets at the Box Office on Festival Grounds
at Marina Green Park, 386 E. Shoreline Dr., Long Beach, CA
Get Directions To Box Office
Music: General Admission
- Single Day
- $65 through 5/26
- $75 through 9/29
- $85 at the gate
- $120 through 5/26
- $135 through 9/29
- $150 at the gate
What's Included in a Music pass?
- 20+ Performances per day (40+ Weekend Pass) on multiple stages.
- Access to all festival activities & activations.
- Access to bars & gourmet food vendors featuring some of Long Beach's best establishments including vegetarian, vegan, and gluten-free options
- Water stations with free refills.
- Secure lockers on-site with charging capabilities available for rent.
Music Tastes: GA + Taste Tent
- Single Day
- $140 through 5/26
- $150 through 9/29
- $160 at the gate
- $250 through 5/26
- $270 through 9/29
- $290 at the gate
What's Included in a Music Tastes pass? Everything above, plus:
- Unlimited access to the Taste Tent during operating hours
- The Taste Tent is a “port-to-port” culinary experience, featuring award-winning chefs from Long Beach and New Orleans. An abundance of dishes to taste, including desserts, non-alcoholic beverages, coffee, tea and more, at no additional cost.
- Access to premium bars with carefully crafted cocktails, craft beer & select wines
- Access to the Taste Tent Demo Stage, where our chefs will participate in a variety of daily food & beverage related demonstrations, Q&A sessions, and special guests.
Music Tastes Good: VIP
- Single Day
- $210 through 5/26
- $225 through 9/29
- $240 at the gate
- $370 through 5/26
- $400 through 9/29
- $430 at the gate
What's Included in a Music Tastes Good pass? Everything above, plus:
- Dedicated Festival Entrance Lane
- In / Out Privileges
- Access to Exclusive VIP Viewing Area(s)
- Access to Air-Conditioned, Flushable Restrooms
- Access to additional VIP bars
- Charging stations in VIP Areas.
- Personal locker for storage.
- Music Tastes Good 2017 Gift Bag.
- Includes $5 Donation to Oxfam.
Music Tastes Good 2017 Passes: Terms & Conditions
- All sales are final; no refunds or exchanges for any reason
- Music Tastes Good is rain or shine. All acts, times, and locations are subject to change without notice
- Festival RFID Wristbands will arrive within 2-3 weeks of the festival
- Lost or stolen wristbands will not be replaced
- Music Taste Good operates on a cashless system using RFID wristbands. Pay for food, drinks & merch at vendor locations using your RFID wristband – just double-tap to pay!
- Activate your RFID wristband with your credit or debit card, once it arrives in the mail.
- Children 5 & under get in free with ticketed adult
- Discounted passes for children ages 6-12 available for $35/day with ticketed adult (available only at the box office; subject to capacity)
- In/Out privileges reserved for VIP ticket-holders
- Music Tastes Good is not responsible for email notifications that are not received
- All passes, including box office purchases, are subject to taxes/service charges at checkout