How do I get a refund on the funds remaining on my wristband account?
All credit left unredeemed by the close of the festival will be refunded in accordance with the terms below:
Credit Card & Debit Card: Leftover funds on your account, purchased online or on-site at the event using a credit card or debit card, will automatically be refunded back to your card (less a $5.00 refund processing fee) within 10 business days following the end of the event.
Cash: Leftover funds on your account, purchased on-site at the event using cash, will require you to complete a Manual Refund in your online account page (less a $5.00 refund processing fee). Upon verification, the refund will be processed within 10 business days following the closure of the refund form.
- All refunds are subject to a $5.00 refund processing fee.
- Refund processing is subject to verification of the data inputted by the guest in the Manual Refund Form.
- The guest is responsible for submitting accurate data.
- The deadline to apply for a Manual Refund is October 22nd, 2017.
Manual Refund Instructions
If you have already registered your wristband to an account, please log in to your cashless account and jump to Step 3, otherwise begin at Step 1 to register an account.
STEP 1: CREATE YOUR ACCOUNT
- Click this link to register your wristband.
- Click “Register” or use an existing Facebook account to sign up.
- If you did not use an existing Facebook account to sign up, you will receive an email from Music Tastes Good asking you to confirm your registration by clicking the activation button in the email.
- Follow the instructions on the website to finish setting up your account.
STEP 2: LINK YOUR WRISTBAND
- Once you’re logged in, click the “Wristbands” tab from the top menu and select “I have a wristband”.
- Enter the Security Code (shorter number) and Wristband Number (longer number) located on the back of the RFID tag on your wristband.
- Click “Add”.
STEP 3: APPLY FOR A REFUND
- Click the “Refund” tab from the top menu bar of your account page.
- From here you will be required to fill out the “Manual Refund Form” in order to have your unspent funds refunded back to your bank account.